MCS Group has a unique opportunity for a Payroll and VAT Specialist in Mid-Ulster to join an Accountancy Practice that truly nurtures its staff by providing a positive work environment and a great work-life balance.
This well-established Accountancy Practice prides itself on the excellent work culture it provides. The firm not only has an experienced management team who takes the time to offer hands-on training and support to staff at all levels, there is also a tremendous amount of flexibility available to accommodate people's work-life balance such as working from home and part-time options. The firm invests a lot of time into building a positive working environment and boosting morale by organising various team building sessions and social events to assure everyone feels welcome from day one.
- You will be assisting with a large portfolio of payroll clients from a range of industries.
- You will be doing multiple end-to-end payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis.
- You will be maintaining benefits and pension information, adhering to payroll policies, and ensuring submission deadlines are met.
- You may also be involved in setting up new payrolls and ad-hoc troubleshooting services to clients who need additional assistance.
- You will be in regular contact with clients, staff and HMRC obtaining information and dealing with queries throughout the payroll process.
- You will also be working with members of the team on VAT returns and monthly or quarterly bookkeeping duties.
- You must have relevant experience processing end to end payroll
- You will ideally have previous experience working in an accountancy firm but strong candidates from industry may also be considered.
- You will be an organised self-starter who can work to strict deadlines.
- You will have strong IT skills along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Phoebe Preston at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs