Newly Qualified Accountant
MCS Group are proudly working with a Mid-Ulster based firm source a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their growing firm in a unique and highly varied role.
This a brilliant opportunity to join an accountancy firm that will provide fantastic growth potential such as building your consultancy experience with support directly from the Partner.
Our client are able to remotely interview for this position, with an expected start date of July.
The successful Newly Qualified Accountant will be responsible for:
- The majority of the role will require you to work closely with the Partner to advise clients on bank funding, shareholder agreements, company structures, new company set-ups, forecasting and budgeting
- You will have the opportunity to support the restructuring team as and when required
- Preparing accounts and tax returns for your own client portfolio of limited companies, partnership and sole traders.
- You will be providing support to the partner and senior management in the firm, whilst growing your own portfolio.
Requirements for the successful accountant:
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA or similar)
- Strong academics
- Previous experience in a commercial, value adding and client facing role
- Previous experience in preparing accounts
The successful accountant will be remunerated with a generous salary and a fantastic opportunity to move into a truly value adding role, becoming a part of a thriving firm with great potential for progression.
- Annual bonus based on individual performance and fees generated.
- Free parking.
- Generous annual leave.
- This role will enable the successful accountant to broaden their experience and understanding with a wide range of clients and services.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 07850458339.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs