Management Accountant - Co. Tyrone
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a leading manufacturing company based in County Tyrone.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in County Tyrone. They provide a range of products and services to their extensive customer base across UK, Ireland and Europe. Now is a great time to join the company as they look to continue their impressive growth and expansion by creating a brand new Management Accountant position for one of their entities.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of cash flows;
- Preparation of KPI reports;
- Year-end audit file preparation;
- Cost analysis and product costing;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified or Qualified by Experience;
- Relevant industry experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills.
As the successful Management Accountant you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- Flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs