Management Accountant - Co. Tyrone
MCS Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join an award winning manufacturing company based in Co. Tyrone.
Our client is an award winning manufacturing company based in Co. Tyrone. They manufacture a wide range of products for their clients based throughout UK & Ireland. Now is a great time to join the company as they continue their impressive growth and reputation within their market.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparation monthly management accounts with variance analysis;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist with annual budget process;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Year-end audit file preparation;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA;
- Strong communication and team work skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits;
- On-site car parking;
- Paid professional memberships
- You will be joining a warm, friendly, state of the art environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs