Junior Tax Associate - Dungannon
MCS Group is proud to work with a very successful accountancy practice in Dungannon to source a Junior Tax Associate to join their team.?This firm has built a strong reputation for delivering high quality services to a broad range of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to kick start their career within tax, get involved in a variety of challenging projects and progress quickly within the company.
- You will be joining a team which manages a range of personal and corporate tax assignments for a range of clients.
- You will gain invaluable exposure to various aspects of tax, with exceptional training to give you all the skills necessary to progress quickly to senior levels within the team.
- You will be in a client facing role, supporting and advising clients across a broad range of tax and payroll compliance.
- You will have the opportunity to build a portfolio with the flexibility available in the team to specifically tailor this to your strengths.
- You will be expected to balance work and training while studying for your professional tax qualifications (ATT).
You will have a relevant degree, however, previous tax experience is not essential. Brief knowledge and a determination to pursue a career in tax is most important. As this role may involve the meeting of clients, you should also be confident in liaising with staff and clients.
You will not only be rewarded with a competitive salary package, you will receive excellent training with additional support for professional qualifications (ATT and/or CTA) with the opportunity to progress quickly to senior levels within the team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Lucy Spratt, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs