MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Financial Business Analyst for our client based in Dungannon.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business who are key players in Manufacturing Capital Equipment. You will play a vital role in the company's growth phase and work in a tight knit team providing key value-added insight.
Job: Financial Business Analyst
The Financial Analyst will assess spend across the business covering several areas such as supply chain, sub-contractors to advertising to name a few. This is a unique and great opportunity for someone with an astute commercial analytical mindset to work on key projects that drive efficiency!
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Compiling competitor earnings analytics and insights to spot risks and identify opportunities
- Review departmental structures across the business by conducting Spans & Layers analysis
- Evaluate procedures and processes associated with insights and tariff tracking plans.
- Assist the Human Resources department with reporting
- Manage iExpense reporting & conduct travel analysis
- Project management of strategic sourcing tool
- Supporting key stakeholders by providing expertise in mathematical modelling and quantitative techniques that translate data into actionable information
- Building finance models with clear data visualisations and insightful commentary to stakeholders which include senior management
- Report on KPI performance including detailed variance analysis reporting, ensuring data integrity and resulting interpretation
- Lead and support implementation of new system functionality
- Proven experience of working in a fast-moving environment where the ability to deliver is paramount
- Solid experience in data analysis and research functions
- A proven ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information based on solid research whilst reporting to various stakeholders
- Financial awareness and be able to assess the commercial viability of data analysis and research
- Self-starter with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem skills
- Proficient in Microsoft excel
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stephen Turkington, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs