MCS Group has a unique opportunity for a Finance Systems Consultant in Mid-Ulster to join an accountancy practice that truly nurtures its staff by providing a positive work environment, excellent progression potential, and a great work-life balance.
This well-established regional accountancy practice prides itself on the excellent work culture it provides. The firm not only has an experienced management team who takes the time to offer hands-on training and support to staff at all levels, there is also a tremendous amount of flexibility available to accommodate people's work-life balance such as working from home and part-time options. The firm invests a lot of time into building a positive working environment and boosting morale by organising various team building sessions and social events to assure everyone feels welcome from day one.
The successful Finance Systems Consultant will assist clients across a range of sectors in implementing and providing management information to a wide range of stakeholders, promoting the preparation of real time management information.
This is a business consultant role that will aim to continuously identify improvement opportunities, support decision making and implement solutions.
The successful Finance Systems Consultant will work with business owners, and their IT and finance teams to automate the production of timely data, contribute to the financial planning process, design and implement client reporting models across various business departments, build and maintain system-based reporting solutions, and actively work with different users across the business cycle to develop and grow finance and other reporting functionality.
Honours Degree (2.1 or above) in a relevant field.
- 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong commercial knowledge and interest in how businesses operate and enjoy working with people.
- Must have experience working with a number of accounting software systems.
- Must be able to work with different users across the business and translate their needs to develop technology-driven solutions.
- Must have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience in building and implementing financial reporting models and financial projections desirable.
- Experience in working with ERP systems desirable.
Our client are proud to offer:
- Competitive remuneration packges.
- A generous discretionary annual bonus.
- Generous pension.
- Extremely flexible working arrangements.
- Health & Wellbeing programme.
- Regular social events & welcoming working environment.
Our clients proudly take a holistic approach to the improvement of their team's performance. Progression is more than just a potential with this firm, it is an expectation of all their employees.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 02896935521.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs