Finance Manager, Dungannon
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with their client in the appointment of a Finance Manager for their firm.
We have developed a longstanding relationship with this client, a renowned accountancy practice, who have retained us to recruit a Finance Manager for the firm.
This is a new position to the business and will be responsible for the efficient, daily running of the finance department. Reporting to the Practice Manager and have regular contact with the wider management team and have two direct reports in accounts.
As Finance Manager you can be expected to cover the full finance operations which include budgeting, forecasting, preparation of management accounts, cash flow management.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Improve efficiencies and reduce company costs in accordance
- Implement new processes and introduce systems to increase efficiency, and productivity by means of automation/new technology
- Put in place robust financial systems and processes
- Prepare monthly management accounts and year end accounts
- Manage budgeting and forecasting process, including variances
- Management of the Practice Debtors & Creditors Ledger
- Prepare and Process Monthly Payroll for the Practice, across all sites.
- Preparation and review of monthly Practice KPI's
- Oversee cash flow management
- Review spending against budget, with individual departments
- Ensure compliance with reporting requirements
- Present year end accounts
- Undertake cost-benefit analysis for financial opportunities/Investment Appraisals
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Fully Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 3+ Years relevant experience
- Excellent commercial acumen and strategic business knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the capability influence
- Motivated and driven with the capability to enthuse others to succeed
- Use of initiative to drive the business forward
- Experience of IT application and accountancy software
- Good verbal and written communication skills
In return the client are offering an excellent salary, tailored to attract the best candidate in the market plus the option of a flexible working pattern.
To speak in confidence about this opportunity please contact Nadine Savage, at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs