MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Costing Analyst for a modern manufacturing-based client in Cookstown, Co Tyrone.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business who have experienced strong growth whilst recently opening an impressive new Headquarters in Cookstown.
If you're looking for a new exciting commercial challenge making a major impact in profitability then look no further, you will join one of NI's leading employers and outstanding employee engagement.
Job: Costing Analyst
You will be part of a strong coherent team as a costing expert, understanding the complete life-cycle of all projects and associated costs. All leanings will be used to accurately price all projects to maximise company profitability!
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Project Analysis including monthly forecasting and reporting project costs to management.
- Product analysis: investigating areas where costs are exceeding and identify the root cause.
- Complete financial closure analysis on all completed projects
- Review and develop cost models including.
- Quarterly analysis of supplier costs & investigation
- Ensure cost models reflect latest pricing.
- Work with R&D to establish costs on latest products.
- Work with Engineering and purchasing teams in identifying and analysis ways of cost reduction and standardisation.
What we are looking for:
- Hold a degree 2:1 minimum across finance, business, or engineering.
- Part Qualified Accountant (desirable)
- 3 years' experience in a commercial / costing position
- 3 years relevant experience working in manufacturing, engineering or a factory set up.
- Excellent systems / software experience
- Strong communicator with excellent organisation skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs