Company Accountant - Strabane
MCS Group are looking for a Company Accountant to join a leading SME in the Strabane area.
Our client is a leading SME based in the Strabane area. They work with a customers from a range of sectors across NI & ROI and provide them with a variety of services. Now is a great time to join the company as they are look to add a Company Accountant to their finance function due to continue growth and expansion.
As the successful Company Accountant, you will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Financial management and control across the business;
- Preparation and presentation of management information to Directors;
- Preparation of budgets, cash flow and forecasting;
- Year-end financial statements;
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls;
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Company Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified;
- Ability to work as part of a team and autnomously;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong IT skills.
As the successful Company Accountant you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package;
- Flexible working options;
- On-site car parking;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs