MCS Group are delighted to be exclusively working with a rapidly growing construction and manufacturing company who are based in Omagh with the plan to move to Strabane early next year. They are now recruiting for a Company Accountant to come on board and have a real hands on approach to make their mark within the company and drive success.
This will be an extremely exciting, broad role, which will encompass finance manager/financial controller tasks. They are really looking for someone to get fully involved in all aspects of the business, to drive performance and get on board with their vision and plans for the future. There are truly exciting plans for the future of this company making this the perfect time to join and make your mark.
Key areas of responsibility for the Company Accountant will include:
- Financial management and control across all areas of the business
- Evaluating and analysing financial information to update the Directors on operational performance across the business
- Organising and preparing all budgets and cashflow forecasts and projections to plan effectively for the future and support business planning
- Take control of effective running of the accounts and administrative team
- Preparing year-end financial statements
- Ensuring systems are continually up to date to maximise efficiency
- Responsibility for ensuring Admin team are producing and processing everything in a timely and accurate manner
To be considered for the Company Accountant position you should ideally meet the below criteria:
- Be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 1 years experience working within industry
- A strong level of experience with evidence of progression in previous roles
- Strong knowledge of IT systems
- A "can do" attitude, use of initiative and a real ability to bring ideas forward to impact on the success of the company
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can drive performance
In return, the client are offering an attractive salary and a real opportunity for a long-term progressive career within a truly exciting, growing company.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
Experience: 0 yrs