MCS Group is delighted to be working with a well-established Accountancy Practice based in Dungannon to recruit a Bookkeeper. This role can be taken on in a Full Time or Part Time capacity with flexibility for working from home.
The company has several offices throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland and are now growing the team.
- You will be responsible for providing bookkeeping services to a range of clients, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- You will play a key role in providing a range of duties including preparing accounts to trial balance, bank reconciliations, invoices, VAT returns, and payroll.
- You will be liaising with and working closely with clients.
- You will be assisting in the streamlining of processes and working towards making all client accounts digital.
- You must have relevant experience as a bookkeeper, working recently within an Accountancy Practice.
- You will have the opportunity to gain more exposure within the bookkeeping role and therefore must have a willingness and desire to learn.
What do I do next?
If the above sounds like you, then get in touch with Phoebe Preston at MCS Group to discuss in more detail or submit your CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit the MCS website to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs