MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting and ambitious Part Qualified Accountant for a truly exciting opportunity in Cookstown for a growing manufacturing company!
This is a great time to be joining this business since their recent inception. Operations have well and truly soared beyond expectations with further exciting plans of building out a brand new manufacturing site along with possible future acquisitions. Our client has the added advantage of being part of a greater well established parent company with plenty of experience behind their diverse portfolio.
Job: Assistant Management Accountant
If you are someone passionate, enthusiastic and career motivated to take your career to that next level then look no further. Along with getting unparalleled exposure, this business wants to invest and develop you as part of this exciting journey. Working under a fantastic Financial Controller you will gain not only mentorship and study support, but also autonomy to lead and implement.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of month end journals including prepayments and accruals
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit and loss accounts, balance sheet and cash flows
- Preparation of KPI reports for senior management
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Carrying out internal audits
- Assist in gathering information for external audits
- Cost analysis and product costing as required
- Working closely with all Departments to support growth & development
- Ad hoc analysis and project work
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Possess relevant accounting experience along with being part qualified.
- Ability to problem solve and bring a logical approach to the role
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task, while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Ability to use own initiative and demonstrate a high level of organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Manufacturing/costing experience is desirable
- Preferably experience of operating ERP systems
Benefits include study support, gym discount, vibrant social committee, pension amongst others.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs