MCS Group has an exciting opportunity in Dungannon for an experienced Accounts Technician to take the next step in their career with a nationally recognised firm.
This company has an excellent reputation in the industry, which has encouraged continuous growth and development opportunities within the firm. Many of the senior staff are home grown, reflecting their established culture of promoting and nurturing their talent from within. You will also benefit from the experienced senior staff who know the business and the clients inside out, offering excellent exposure to a variety of work.
- You will be assisting with the management of a diverse portfolio of local clients including sole traders, partnerships and companies
- You will be exposed to a varied workload including accounts, personal tax, corporate tax, VAT work, using a number of accounting packages including Sage, Xero, and Iris.
- You will play a key role in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, mentoring junior team members, and increase service delivery to drive the business forward.
- You must have experience preparing accounts for multiple clients.
- You must have previously worked in an accountancy practice.
- Previous tax experience is ideal but not essential as training can be provided.
- An accounting technician qualification would also be desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary package reflective of your experience.
- 1pm finish on the first Friday of every month.
- Joining a fun, cohesive and dynamic team within a developing business.
- Generous pension contribution, life insurance and other lucrative benefits.
- Work with a varied and purely NI based client portfolio, as a result there are extremely limited travel commitments.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs