Accounts Technician - Cookstown
MCS Group have a terrific opportunity with a unique and highly sought-after accountancy practice in Cookstown for an experienced accounts technician.
Our client is a highly reputable, local accountancy practice, with longstanding staff and a recognition of work-life balance. This opportunity sits within their Cookstown office, providing the full spectrum of general practice services to their local client portfolio.
- You will be assisting with the management of a diverse portfolio of local clients including sole traders, partnerships and companies
- You will be exposed to a varied workload including accounts, personal tax, corporate tax, VAT work, using a number of accounting packages including Sage, Xero, and Iris.
- You will play a key role in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, mentoring junior team members, and increase service delivery to drive the business forward.
- You must have experience preparing accounts for multiple clients.
- You must have previously worked in an accountancy practice.
- Previous tax experience is ideal but not essential as training can be provided.
- An accounting technician qualification would also be desirable but not essential.
You will be joining a cohesive team, with recognition and reward for hard work. Our client are able to offer a generous remuneration package, dependant on level of experience, a long with some other fantastic benefits. You will enjoy a high level of work/life balance and have the autonomy and freedom to manage the role yourself. Our client are well established yet always growing, and as a result you have the opportunity to develop your career with this practice.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group by sending an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs