MCS Group has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts & Payroll Specialist to join a Top Ten All-Ireland accountancy practice. Opportunities are available at various levels, so even if this role is not exactly what you're looking for, we may still be able to assist you in finding a role.
This company has an excellent reputation in the local market, which has accelerated their growth and development opportunities within the firm. As a Payroll & Accounts Specialist, you will benefit from working with the experienced senior staff who know the business and the clients inside out, offering excellent support and exposure to a variety of work.
Many of the senior staff have trained within the firm and progressed up to senior management level, reflecting their established culture of promoting and nurturing their talent from within. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career, with a hard-working team that are only growing in the NI market.
- Provide support to the practice's payroll bureau
- Provide support to accounts team when necessary
- Varied accounts and payroll work; primarily payroll
- Ambitious; a desire to develop and learn
- Payroll experience (essential)
- Accounts experience
- SAGE and/or Xero experience
- Potential to develop and progress within a reputable firm
- A friendly and relaxed work atmosphere
- Pension, health benefits, life assurance & generous annual leave
What do I do next?
To speak in confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ben Cargin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5513??
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs