MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our Omagh based client.
This is a good time to be joining our client's operations who pride themselves in creating long lasting customer relationships by providing excellent products and a first-class service within FMCG.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist with daily cash collections ensuring payments are collected to terms
- Opening new accounts and checking credit ratings
- Maintain effective customer records
- Carry out reconciliation of accounts
- Updating of the cash book on a daily basis, posting customer payments to their accounts
- Monitor payment schedules in place and ensure payments are received on time
- Develop positive relationships with all departments with the objective of securing the most rewarding outcome for the company and the customer
- Assisting customers and sales representatives with account queries and production of reports as required
- Provide support for other financial duties delegated by the company accountant
Key Requirements for this role are as follows:
- Relevant experience within a finance department
- Experience in working in target driven, results oriented business environment
- Active team member who supports and engages with others and works effectively in a team
- Experience of operating computerised accounting software
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs