MCS Group have partnered with a large, well-known company based in County Tyrone, who are now seeking to bring onboard a Management Accountant. This company have an excellent reputation in the market and provide great progression opportunities. This is the ideal opportunity for anyone Newly or recently qualified who want to get experience right at the heart of a business.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, the key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will be:
- Weekly and monthly preparation of management accounts and KPI information
- Forecasting and budgeting for the business
- Continuously provide analysis to implement process improvements
- Ensure reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Work alongside the group business and other team members
The ideal candidate for the Management Accountant position will:
- Be newly or recently qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Have strong experience in financial processes and accounting
- Have a proactive mindset to push for continuous process improvements
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have experience in a large multinational organisation or FMCG experience (desirable)
In return, this company are offering an excellent salary package, free on-site parking, flexible working and a clear route for progression.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Daina Marks, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs