Purchase Ledger, Omagh, Permanent Job, Competitive Salary
Your new company
You will work for one of Northern Ireland's leading companies who have their Head Office in Omagh and are operational throughout Ireland. They are specialists in their field and have a high reputation for quality, innovation and environmental protection.
Your new role
As Purchase Ledger you will report to the Company Accountant in a busy finance department. Responsibilities and key duties include: purchase ledger invoicing - matching, checking & entering supplier invoices & delivery dockets; supplier statement reconciliations; switchboard / reception cover. This role is available due to continued expansion and and growth.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team or on own initiative
- Excellent numerical /mathematical skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel and an accounts package
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
What you'll get in return
You will work for an established business on a full-time permanent basis, part-time hours are also available. You will be offered a competitive salary in line with your experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs