Accounting Technician, Industry, Permanent Job, Salary Negotiable, Omagh
Your new company
You will work for a marketing leading company who have been in business for over 40 years. This company has grown from a small business to a large innovative company with offices in Northern Ireland and England. They are passionate about what they do and have the resources and infrastructure to deliver results, their continued success is built on their excellent reputation.
Your new role
As Accounting Technician you will work in a small finance team reporting to the Financial Controller carrying out a range of practical accounting tasks within the accounts preparation, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions. Responsibilities will include: preparing management accounts to review stage; balance sheet reconciliations.; bank reconciliations; inputting invoices to accounts package; preparing and reviewing quarterly stock results; supporting the production of budgets and forecasts; all statutory statistical returns; provide assistance and back up to the accounts payable function, with a particular focus on monthly supplier statement reconciliations; provide cover for the payroll officer in times of absence; ROI accounts payable function and ROI statutory returns.
What you'll need to succeed
- The final examinations of AAT or IATI; or
- A relevant Bachelor's degree (where accounting is the major component) or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 years' experience of working as an Accounting Technician
- IT proficient to include experience of using accounting software, preferably Sage
- Organising and prioritising
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidentiality - Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Professional integrity
- Ability to meet deadlines
What you'll get in return
You will work for a market leading, innovative company on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to work with an established team. Onsite parking is available and there is flexibility with working hours.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs