Accountant, Manufacturing, Co. Tyrone, 9 months Contract Role
Your new company
You will work for a leading company based in Tyrone with sites across NI & ROI. This company has a strong presence across Ireland, GB and international markets and it's innovative state-of-the-art facility is an indicator of its long-term commitment to growth and further development within the global marketplace.
Your new role
As site accountant you will report to the Group Financial Controller and you will be responsible for all inventory accounting activities on site. The role has responsibility for the accurate, timely recording of all Operational expenses and the analysis of this expenditure. The Site Accountant is responsible for preparing & producing the monthly management accounts, including the posting of General Journals, cut-off review and analysis. The role will also encompass any other day to day accounting & financial activities.
A full job spec is available on request.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years Post Qualification Experience
- FMCG Industry experience (Incl. Monthly Management Accounts)
- Experience of analysing Operational expenses/Gross Margins
- Experience working with business financial accounting systems
- Experience of driving and delivering change to financial / business processes
- Strong communication skills including the ability to influence
- Strong analytical skills
- Excel and MS Office knowledge
- Previous experience of an integrated ERP system e.g. SAP, EPICOR, Oracle
What you'll get in return
You will work for a leading and well established company, working on a 9 month contract basis, Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs