Our Dungannon based client currently require a Group Payroll Officer to join their force.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and processing of the weekly high-volume multisite payroll.
- Ensure Time & Attendance extracts are imported to Payroll System.
- Ensure accurate payslips are produced and distributed on a timely basis.
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- To ensure knowledge regarding payroll legislation is kept up-to-date, e.g. rates of SSP, SMP, SPP etc.
- Keep up to date with any payroll legislation changes.
- Weekly RTI submissions.
- Maintain and update payroll records.
- Liaise with HR re staff appointments, terminations, remuneration, condition of service and other relevant matters.
- Communicate and liaise with Managers/Team Leaders on wages and other related queries on an on-going basis.
- To perform ad hoc duties when required.
- At least two years’ experience, preferably working in a multi-site weekly payroll environment.
- Have strong knowledge on all payroll procedures.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Innovative and creative approach.
- Work professionally as part of a team.
- Receptive to change.
- Able to work on own.
If you’re interested in this role, Click the APPLY button.
If you have any questions surrounding this role please call 02887440033 to speak to Denise or you can send your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org