Our client, a manufacturing firm based in the Mid Ulster area require a Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Co-Ordination and preparation of monthly management accounts including budgets, forecast and variance analysis.
- Preparation of the year-end accounts and Statutory Financial Statements.
- Calculate taxes owed and prepare tax returns, submit tax returns on time and track payments or refunds (VAT, Corporation Tax and class 1A NIC).
- Manage relationships with the internal and External Auditors.
- Supervision of Accounts Clerks.
- Understand and adhere to all financial and accounting regulations and legislation including Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Create efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help to implement them.
- Candidates should possess a CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualification however a lesser qualification with relevant experience may also be considered.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar financial accounting role.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with accurate results.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What the company can offer:
- An onsite GYM
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more
If you’re interested in this role, Click the APPLY button.
If you have any questions surrounding this role please call 02887440033 to speak to Eunice or you can send your enquiry to email@example.com