Our client, a successfully run trader to the global market, require a Buyer and product developer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Product buying and range planning to include international travel for seasonal buying trips.
- Creative direction for seasonal concepts, campaigns/photoshoots, providing continual support and direction for website, marketing and graphics.
- Analyse sales figures to identify key areas of success, development and improvement to aid in range planning across different channels.
- Conduct trend research, competitor analysis and comp shopping.
- Head up product meetings to discuss these areas and lean feedback from key account managers.
- Liaise closely with factories and international offices, building relationships with existing and new suppliers.
- Responsible for product development, selection and planning for new season launches.
- Source product in line with seasonal and promotional calendar and suggest product to be put forward for promotions.
- Placing orders, updating order master sheet.
- Liaise with purchasing team with regards to pricing, barcodes, packing instruction, and merchandising.
- Direction for ranges, naming of collections and product titles.
- Upon receipt of samples/orders, organise samples and give feedback if necessary, on any product issues to resolve with suppliers.
- Work closely with marketing and sales departments for planning, merchandising and organisation of trade shows.
- Communicating new season launches and deliveries including website, so that pack shots, product uploads and photoshoots can be scheduled.
- Presentation of new season stock, review launch dates for stores and website etc.
General skills and experience required
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Educated to a degree level in relevant discipline.
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- the capability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people;
- Innovative with vision and creativity
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suit such as, photoshop, illustrator and indesign
- Competitive salary
- Good working environment
- Learning & career development opportunities
- Sales incentives
If you’re interested in this role, Click the APPLY button.
If you have any questions surrounding this role please call 02887440033 to speak to Eunice or you can send your enquiry to email@example.com