Management Accountant - County Tyrone
Cpl are delighted to be recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of their client in County Tyrone who are experiencing high volumes of growth. Reporting to the Financial Controller the Management Accountant will be responsible for the provision of monthly management accounts and driving improvements across the organisation.
- Analyse financial performance and contribute to medium and long-term business planning/ forecasts.
- Provide financial and administrative support for stock, monitoring and improving processes.
- Ensure spending is kept in line with budgets; advising on financial implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Negotiate on major projects, loans and grants.
- Offer professional judgment on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance.
- Develop and understand internal information technology systems and become a champion of the software. Train users, maintain and improve company systems.
- Implement and achieve relevant industry accreditation standards
- KPI Management
- VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Continuous improvement across processes and systems
The successful candidate will have:
- Accountancy Qualification (CIMA, ACCA)
- Relevant professional experience in Management Accountancy.
- IT proficient.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to work with colleagues at all levels including non-finance staff.
Remuneration Circa £38k
Experience: 0 yrs