Management Accoutnant - County Tyrone
Cpl are recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of their client who are a leading orgainsation based in County Tyrone. Reporting to the Finance Manager the Management Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the timely reporting of all weekly and monthly financial information.
- Preparation of weekly & monthly KPI information
- Provision of accounts performed accurately in a timely manner for financial & operational use
- Management of the Forecasting & Budgeting process
- Identify and implement continuous improvement projects of accounting and financial reporting processes
- Ensure that effective financial control processes are in place
- Ensure adherence to Capital Expenditure policy to include the recording of all items in project work in progress, maintaining pertinent records and ensuring adequate treatment of fixed asset acquisitions and disposals.
- Support information requirements
- Managing and implementing financial audit recommendations
- Fully Qualified Accountant
- Strong planning, interpersonal and diplomacy skills, motivated to deliver a responsive, proactive service.
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial processes and systems experience.
- High-levels of numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- ERP system experience.
Remuneration - Circa £30k
For more information on this role or any other within Accountancy & Finance please contact James on 02890 725 614
Experience: 0 yrs