COMPANY ACCOUNTANT - TYRONE
Who you will be working with:
Abacus Professional Recruitment is working with a leading FMCG company based in Tyrone who are revolutionising their finance department, standards and processes. A modern and forward thinking company within their industry, this is an opportunity to join a company who are on the cusp of a new dawn in their evolution. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very stable and established company who can offer career longevity and development.
What you will do:
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be part of a dedicated team responsible for ensuring accurate reporting of financial information whilst providing analysis and support the Management Team to help improve the business.
As Company Accountant you will have a broad range of responsibilities from the preparation & analysis of monthly accounts, year-end accounts, weekly reports, VAT returns, preparation of budgets and cash flow right through to reviewing payroll information - all of which will help you to gain insightful industry knowledge and enhance your skills within the business.
What do we look for?
- Educated to degree level within a business related discipline.
- Professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ICA, ACCA) with 2 years post qualification experience.
- Strong IT literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially excel.
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of preparing budgets, management accounts and end of year financial accounts.
- Forecasting experience and budget preparation would be advantageous.
028 9031 3157
"We welcome all enquiries and information will be exchanged on a confidential basis".
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs