This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience in a busy, fast paced environment
- Data input to company computer system
- Enter work task data to company computer system
- Carry out day to day administrative duties in maintenance stores ensuring the effective overall output of the team
- Stock control
- Ordering parts when required
- All other duties as required by the role
- Demonstrable computer literacy
- Good attention to detail
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Previous stores administration experience
Hana Bailie Hana@abacus.careers 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Group on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs