Currently liaising with one of NI's big players within Construction industry. My clients are an award-winning global firm who have established a 30+ finance function over the last 10 years. Fully rounded finance role with exposure in both financial and management accounts, whilst also offering an excellent clear career pathway for promotions.
Salary - £35,000 - £44,000 + bonus
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Preparing consolidated accounts
- Oversee company profits on a department basis
- Prepare financial reports to senior management
- Bank Reconciliations
- Set up and close of GL accounts
- Liaise with Directors on strategy and project-based work
What do we look for?
- Fully qualified accountant (2 - 4 years PQE)
- Strong Excel skills
- Reported to and liaised with senior management/director level
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs