Abacus Careers are proud to be working alongside a global manufacturing company based in Cookstown Co.Tyrone, The company prides itself on success and growth and would like to invite candidates with Accounts Payable Supervisor/managerial experience to join the team.
In your new role:
- Supervising 3 AP specialists and 2 AR specialists
- Assisting with external audit queries
- Conducting weekly team meetings to determine key objectives, prioritise tasks, discuss progress and highlight any problem areas
- Defining, monitoring and reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensuring employee expenses and supplier payments are processed in line with company deadlines
- Ensuring internal/external queries are responded to in an efficient manner
- Ensuring invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Implementing improvements to the existing processes and workflows in order to drive efficiencies
- Monitoring Goods Received Not Invoiced (GRNI) ageing
- Overseeing the set-up of new supplier accounts and changes to existing supplier accounts
- Personal and professional development of the Accounts Payable team
- Reviewing Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Reviewing Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Supporting the Accounts Payable team with any issues arising from their day to day tasks
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Accounts Payable environment
- Previously undertaken supervisory duties
- Experience working with confidential/sensitive information
- Proficient in MS Office, especially excel
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs