Who we are working with:
Abacus Careers are currently working alongside a successful and ever growing company in Omagh, Co.Tyrone, N.Ireland.
Due to the ongoing success of the company our Client would like to welcome a Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Duties in your new role:
- Assisting customers and sales representatives with account queries and production of reports as required;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers. This will require regular telephone calls with slow paying customers;
- Negotiating payment arrangements with customers;
- Opening new supplier and customer accounts;
- Preparation and processing of the supplier cheque & monthly BACS runs & euro transfer payments;
- Preparing Creditor Reconciliations from the Purchase Ledger to the Supplier Statements for approval;
- Provide support for other financial duties delegated by the Company Accountant.
- Regular contact with Suppliers to ensure that Statements are accurate and reconciled to financial systems;
- Updating of cash book on a daily basis, posting customer payments to their accounts;
Who we are looking for?
- You must demonstrate excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- You must be Highly organised and able to prioritise your work accordingly
- You must be conformable working as a team and on your own initiative
- You must be able to demonstrate ability to maintain a data base and effectively process important information.
- 2+ Years experience in a busy finance office
- Experience working in a busy Finance Environment
- Must have good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be fully competent with all Microsoft Packages
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs