Full Stack Web Developer
Location - Omagh, County Tyrone
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Full Stack Web Developer based in Omagh, County Tyrone.
- Reporting to the Group IT Manager, you will have responsibility for the full software development lifecycle including requirements capture, design, implementation, testing, installation and support.
- The role will involve interaction with multiple stakeholders and you will be required to coaching team members by providing technical leadership and direction.
- This company are looking for developers with proven experience in adopting new processes/technologies and driving improvements across teams.
- Strong knowledge .Net/C# and SQL server and MVC patterns
- Experience working with .Net based content management systems
- Web Services / Web APIs
- HTML5/CSS and various responsive frameworks
- Knowledge of managing hosted server performance & optimisation
- Excellent Project Management/E-Commerce Skills
- Good organisation and time management skills are essential
- Proven experience in leading projects and maintaining relationship with 3rd
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate and work as part of a multifaceted team.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at at Staffline Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
Experience: 0 yrs