Audit Manager - Flexible working
MCS Group have proudly partnered with a leading national firm who now, due to internal promotions, have an opportunity for an Audit Manager to join their highly reputable team.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the industry, which has encouraged continuous growth and development opportunities within the firm. The majority of the team are home grown, reflecting their established culture of promoting and nurturing their talent from within. You will also benefit from the extremely flexible working arrangements that can be negotiated. This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career and progress quickly up the career ladder, with the average person progressing to Manager after 12 months.
- Delivery of audit function that is more than a compliance function but rather seeks to add value to client's
- Ability to spot opportunities to grow and develop the audit function.
- To develop existing systems and lead the implementation of new technologies within the audit function
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience in a simlar role
- Demonstrable experience of management of portfolio of audits clients, to include; public, private and charitable sectors
Our client is proud to offer:
- Highly competitive remuneration package.
- Extremely flexible working arrangements.
- A generous discretionary annual bonus.
- Generous pension.
- Health & Wellbeing programme.
- Regular social events & welcoming working environment.
Our clients proudly take a holistic approach to the improvement of their teams' performance where progression is more than just a potential with this firm, it is an expectation of all their employees.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs