Copeland Ltd is a subsidiary of Emerson who are a global leader in the application of innovative technologies, holding market and leadership positions in business including heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Copeland Cookstown supplies scroll compressors for refrigeration and air conditioning systems into Europe.
For our Team we require a:
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Supply the production line with materials
- Stock take using a handheld system
- Unload and check deliveries
- Forklift driving
- Prepare product for shipment to customer
- Ensure all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to
- Contributing to continuous improvement
HAVE I GOT WHAT IT TAKES
- Excellent communication and logical skills, with the ability to see a task through to completion
- Be able to work shifts (3 week shift rotation: Days, Nights, Evenings)
- Has forklift experience, this would be advantageous but not essential
CAN YOU RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
On your application, please provide examples of the following competencies, Customer Focus (building strong customer relations), Action Orientated (taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency and high energy) and Communicates Effectively (Developing and delivering multi-mode communications)
Benefits include a competitive rate, on site gym, cycle to work scheme, savings, uniform, Westfield health care, life assurance, and a working well initiative.
Please note that if you have applied for this post within the last 6 months you should not re-apply as your application will not be considered at this time.
Closing date for receipt of applications is:
12 noon on Thursday 20th May 2021
The Company reserves the right to expand the shortlisting criteria during the selection process