CLASS 2 (SKIP DRIVER) REQUIRED FOR TEMP TO PERM CONTRACT
LOCATION: Irvinestown, NORHTERN IRELAND
(START DATE MONDAY 13th AUGUST)
CALL TRACEY NOW ON 077123 23536.
Our client’ a leading WASTE COMPANY requires an experienced HGV Class 2 Driver for their Irvinestown Site.
· £10.00 per hour + holiday pay = £11.20 per hour (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
· 28 days per year paid holidays – PERMANENT CONTRACT!
· Between 40-50 hours per week depending on company requirements
· Temporary to Permanent contract.
· Essential criteria:
· HGV Class 2 License
· CPC License & Digi Card
· 1 years min experience
· Experience multi drop
· Business to business deliveries and dealing with all related paperwork. Digi card etc.
· Experience of delivering across Northern Ireland with use of HGV Lorries & SKIP LORRIES.
· Excellent customer service skills Ensure Health & Safety adherence at all times
· Complete vehicle checks in line with Operating licence procedures,
· reporting any defects to the Transport Manager (both in writing and verbally)
· Dealing with clients in a professional manner
· Maintaining your vehicle
· Checking & Cleaning of lorry when finished shift
· Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
· Any other duties as delegated by the Transport Department
Call our offices NOW on 02890241 743 for an immediate telephone interview and email address for CV.
TRP “The Right People” are Recruitment Agency acting on behalf of our client.
TRP “The Right People” are an Equal Opportunities Employer