Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a temporary Forklift Driver at their Co Fermanagh site.
As a Forklift Driver, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Unloading goods
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays
- Following stock control instructions
- Sorting items for production
- Washing production floors
- Any other ad hoc duties
Hours of work:
- 42 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.15pm, Fri 8am - 4.45pm
The suitable Forklift Driver will meet the following requirements:
- Must hold a valid counterbalance licence and have experience in use of the same
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Competitive Rate of Pay
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs