Vacancy Reference - 18556
We are currently recruiting for a band 2 Clerical Officer to be based in Enniskillen. This will be a part time temporary role, consisting of 26 hours per week and expected to last for one month initially.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Maintenance of general filing systems
* Operation of computerised information system
* Recording and distribution of incoming mail/post and dealing with routine correspondence and outgoing mail and distribution to relevant staff
* Prioritise and organise work effectively
* Answering telephone calls and responding appropriately
* Faxing and photocopying duties
* Type up minutes of meetings etc
* Liaising within the team and with other departments, agencies etc
* Compliance with all relevant legislation relating and Trust policies relating to data protection and confidentiality of information
* Ordering stationery and ensuring adequate supplies are maintained
* Performance of all general administrative tasks as appropriate
* Assist with the production, presentation and distribution of written documentation using Microsoft Word, including letters, memos, funding submissions and reports
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) including English Language or equivalent or higher educational standard
* 2 years' administrative/clerical experience
* Knowledge of computer packages (E.g. MS Office, Email etc)
* Knowledge of office procedures
* Good organisational / time management skills
* Ability to work well in a team
* Reliability and flexibility
* Good interpersonal skills
Desirable Criteria -
* OCR Stage II Text Processing (Part 1) and Stage II Word Processing (Part 2) or equivalent
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.