Office Manager Co Fermanagh Permanent
Our client is a leading Fermanagh company, providing complete supply-chain services within the bottling industry. Operating from their manufacturing plant in Derrylin, they have almost two decades of experience in the manufacture, bottling and distribution of glass products.
Reporting to the Finance director this role will be responsible for the day to day running of the administration building along with providing a broad spectrum of administration support in a highly confidential manner to the directors within the business.
Hours of Work
Mon-Thurs 8am-5.30pm, Fri 8am-3pm
- Business/administrative related qualification - degree or level 5 qualification
- Experience within a senior support or administrative role
- Budgetary control and understanding of business finance.
- Analytical and at ease working with spreadsheets
- Must have strong working knowledge of all aspects of the Microsoft Office suite of software Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Effective presentation skills
- Assertive, influential, proactive and enthusiastic with a positive outlook
- Able to prioritise key tasks and work under pressure.
- Energised by challenges
- Team worker, able to gain respect of others.
- Able to operate confidently and communicate effectively at all levels of the business
- Professional in approach and able to lead by example
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Demonstrated experience of managing and developing a team
- Experience of dealing with Board level activities from an administrative perspective would be a distinct advantage
- Salary £23-25k per annum depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button
Experience: 0 yrs