Our client who have gone from strength to strength and are now a leading name in their industry, have an exciting opportunity for an Advertising Sales Representative to join their team in Fermanagh
As the Sales Representative you will
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers to maximise sales
- Identify and target new business in the area
- Negotiate with decision makers
- Achieve agreed sales targets
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the market place
- Cross sell into other publications
- Handle any customer issues quickly and efficiently, ensuring a high standard of customer care
The ideal Sales Representative will have
- Proven sales experience
- Previous experience of developing effective customer relationships
- Evidence of ability to work accurately within a deadline driven environment
- Enthusiasm and confidence and be naturally driven, can work on own initiative and be results focused
- Access to a form of transport and driving licence
Hours of work:
- 9am - 5.30pm Mon - Thurs, 9am - 5pm Fri
- Competitive salary plus commission
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by applying with your up to date CV and clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs