Vacancy Reference - 17408
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Technical Grade 1 x3 to be based in Enniskillen. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday with flexi hours. The following duties will be required -
* Routine Safety Inspections: Carryout routine inspections of the public road network identifying and categorizing safety defects in accordance with current policies and guidance
* Cyclical Maintenance Inspections: Carryout cyclical maintenance inspections in accordance with current policies and guidance
* Enquiry Investigations: Investigate enquiries received from the general public. Determine if they fall within the responsibilities of the Company or another body. Action as appropriate.
* Contract Supervision: Undertake site supervisory duties on Small Scale, Environmental Maintenance and Road Marking contracts as directed by line management. Assist with the compilation of information and documentation associated with the above contracts
* Health and Safety: Comply with all relevant aspects of the Department's H&S policy
* This post involves a lot of walking, so a reasonable level of fitness would be helpful
* Data will be entered onto handheld devices, so the candidate would need to be comfortable with IT and have some experience of using computers
Candidates will be required to obtain a Basic Access NI check at a cost of £18
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.