Kennedy Health and Social Care are seeking a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist for temporary full time role based in Community Services in the Tyrone/Fermanagh area.. The post is full time working 37.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday initially for 6 months with a view to extend.
Kennedy Health and Social Care are recruiting for this role as we are a proud Top Tier supplier of Allied Health Professionals to the largest public health service in Northern Ireland. Kennedy Health and Social Care candidates will enjoy our benefits which include:
* AWARDED Top Tier agency supplier- With this unique status our candidates will benefit by being among the first to know about new vacancies and the chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities.
* On-going support from consultants specialising in your profession
* Paid holidays
* Full time or part time hours available
We welcome the opportunity to speak to you about our various locum Allied Health Professional opportunities and the benefits of registering with Kennedy Health and Social Care. If you are interested in working with us please give Gemma Boyd or Carl Stevenson a call on 028 9033 0555 quoting vacancy 18714 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate must:
* Hold a recognised Speech and Language Therapist qualification.
* Have up to date registration membership of HCPC
* Have a minimum of 12 months post graduate clinical experience including experience in assessment and treatment of acquired communication/swallowing difficulties with relevant client groups e.g. stroke, PD, MS, Dementia and Cancer.
* Completion of Post Basic Dysphagia course to enable independent practice in dysphagia management; Acquired Communication Disorders
* Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
* Be willing to undergo Enhanced Access NI check. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.