HR Manager - County Fermanagh - Award Winning Organisation
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a market leading, award winning organisation based in County Fermanagh, who wish to recruit a HR Manager to cover a 10 month maternity cover on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive HR service to enable achievement of business objectives and to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, employment legislation and recognised HR best practice.
This is a standalone role for a workforce of around 200, requiring the successful candidate to be hands on, handling everything from administration through to more strategic HR initiatives.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Partner with key stakeholders in the implementation of the strategic HR plan, projects and initiatives to positively add value to both the business and employees.
- Provide effective and appropriate advice and support to managers across the organisation in relation to all HR policies and procedures and legislative requirement including investigations, disciplinary, grievances and performance management;
- Proactively manage absence, both short and long term, in line with company policy;
- Updated HR policies and documentation in line with legislative changes and developments;
- Maintain accurate payroll records for monthly & weekly processing
- Manage the full learning & development remit within budget, including training needs and delivery, as well as succession planning and career development planning
- Oversee recruitment exercises across the company, including compiling job descriptions, job advertisements, preparing short listing conducting interviews, issue offer letters, contracts of employment etc;
- Support managers and ensure completion of the Performance Review Process for all staff and assist with sourcing training to meet development requirements;
- Assist with Fair Employment Returns and any other statutory returns as required;
- Contribute to the revision and implementation of HR policies and procedures throughout the company;
- Support in the design and preparation of HR management information systems and ensure that the information management systems are accurately maintained;
- Maintain and protect confidentiality of information at all times;
The successful candidate
To apply for this HR Manager opportunity, it is essential you possess the following:
- 2+ years' experience working at HR Manager level, ideally in a stand alone capacity
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Degree in HR or related field
- Experience of using online recruitment systems
- Extensive employee relations experience, combined with strong NI legislation knowledge
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Chance to work for a long established, award winning organisation
- Excellent employee perks
- Picturesque location
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, please forward an updated CV today. If you would like to discuss this HR Business Partner position in more detail, please contact Ryan Calvert at MCS Group on 02890 235456 or click the link provided.
Experience: 0 yrs