Our client, an award winning provider of Food Services and Hospitality and require a Chef Manager for a vacancy based in Derrylin, County Fermanagh
As the Chef Manager, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Food preparation and cooking
- Food Service
- Manage four catering assistants
- Carry out regular audits
- Complete paperwork
- Complete relevant food charts to include temperature checks
- Ensure high standard of cleanliness
- Carry out regular risk assessments
- Dealing with the client on site - holding regular meetings
- Training staff
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4.30pm
- 1 weekend per month
- Previous experience of management in a catering environment
- Have a appreciation and understanding of the importance of Food Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative to meet deadlines
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- An NVQ Catering qualification and Basic Food Hygiene Certificate would be advantageous but not essential
- Salary £24k
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs