Hours: 1 week of days / 1 week of nights
Salary : £12 PH with 20% shift allowance
My client is a leader in there market . They have a current requirement for a Maintenance Technician to join their Enniskillen facility on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to progress their career with a leading organisation. Top salary on offer plus excellent benefits package.
- Completing the electrical maintenance within all areas of the plant.
- Carryout visual inspections of electrical equipment assess and repair;
- Fault diagnosis;
- Appropriately using and handling of electrical repair and test equipment;
- To liaise with production personnel ensuring all machinery and equipment is in proper working order;
- To carry out all maintenance duties in a safe and practical manner;
- To work with Maintenance System to carry out weekly, monthly, 6 monthly checks on all plant and equipment;
- To keep designated areas for daily maintenance clean, tidy and orderly;
- To ensure a quick response to breakdowns and emergency callout situations;
- Prepare specifications and technical detail to fully define performance on equipment, material and services.
- Ensure that all prosed changes are documented and controlled using the established change management process.
- Qualified time served Electrician with a minimum of 7 years relevant experience in an industrial environment
- 16th Edition Qualification
- Analytical capacity to identify and address technical issues/opportunities which can impact upon production and quality
- Experience of three and single phase motors
- Experienced and familiar with Siemens and/or Allen Bradley PLC controlled automation in a continuous process or production environment.
- Experience of High Voltage Distribution systems
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Experience in troubleshooting installation, fault finding, and repairs
- Able to read electrical drawings
Interested Maintenance Engineer who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Engineer, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster, now on 02890 323 333 or 07976 985386
Experience: 0 yrs