MCS Group are proud to be working with a prestigious accountancy practice in Enniskillen to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their well-established team. This firm takes pride in their trust-based culture and require an engaging and approachable accountant who can maintain and build direct client relationships.
- As the successful Accountant, you will take ownership of client accounts, providing full accounts preparation and tax services from start to end, with some support from junior staff.
- You will work with a varied client base that includes pharmacies, manufacturing businesses, property investors and farmers.
- As the successful accountant, you will liaise with your clients frequently and identify opportunities to maximise new business.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have demonstrable accounts preparation and tax compliance experience and hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- The successful accountant must have demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills and the appetite to deliver the highest quality service to clients.
- You will be generously remunerated with a competitive base salary and further benefits;
- Generous annual leave plus 12 stats
- Support for further studies
- Annual subscription fees covered
- Paid over-time or TOIL.
- You will also benefit from joining a firm that actively supports the choice of working hours and working from home, as well as reduced hours if preferable.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us for more information 07850458339.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs