Our client, a leading manufacturing company in its field with a turnover of circa £100 million, who employ 360 direct employees, are seeking to recruit a Payroll Officer to join their existing team at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the Payroll Officer you will be able to:
- Process weekly, bi weekly and monthly payroll
- Provide an effective and efficient payroll service to the business
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all payroll functions
- Ensure that all advanced holidays are calculated in time for submission to the payroll
- Calculate and process production bonuses
- Submit all relevant documentation to HMRC in time
- Compile and complete all relevant reports for the Finance Team
The ideal Payroll Officer must have
- A degree in a relevant Business discipline
- Professional payroll qualification
- Experience of processing payroll in a large organisation
- Experience of using PAMS,OPERA or SAGE payroll systems and a Time Management System
- A high level of competency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri, working between the hours of 8am - 5pm
- 34.5hrs per week
- Competitive Salary
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs