CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR Co Fermanagh Temporary - Permanent
Our Client is a leading Construction Company who have been in business for the last 30 years. They are going from Strength to Strength they are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join the team.
This is a very busy role with varied duties the role is initially temporary with a possibility of becoming permanent.
- Duties will include
- Preparing reports for weekly meetings
- Assisting in the ordering and purchasing of materials and other supplies
- Compiling all document folders for individual contracts
Hours of Work:
- Mon-Thurs 8am-5.15pm, Fri 8am-2.45pm
- A good general level of education
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Previous admin experience
- Previous experience in a Construction office would be an advantage
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with you up to date Cv by clicking the button.
Experience: 0 yrs