Our client are leaders in their field and have experienced huge growth over the last 12 months. They now are delighted to be recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor. Sunday - Wednesday 6am – 5pm
The role in brief-
- Manage all warehouse operations, inbound, outbound and fulfilment.
- Oversee warehouse Health and Safety compliance.
- Govern warehouse costs within budget and forecasted levels.
- Achieve a warehouse on-time performance of 99.9%+ and be able to identify root cause exceptions relating to under performance.
- Audit cycle count variances, ensuring >95% inventory accuracy.
- Report the quality metrics (FOCs), and the action items in palace to show 2% WoW improvement.
- Create succession planning for each position within the warehouse.
- Lead recruitment of all warehouse associates, including temps, temporary to permanent and permanent employees in line with the budget.
- Deal with all warehouse disciplinary issues in line with company policy.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives and Kaizens within the warehouse.
- Order and track all warehouse tools and equipment, ensuring they are fit for purpose and enforce the compliance of all health & safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Present at the team meetings, delivering a clear message and motivating the team.
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviours expected of them.
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis regarding Safety, Quality and Productivity.
The ideal candidate
- Experience within a high-volume warehouse environment.
- Ideally a third level qualification in a related field such as business or logistics
- Experience managing / supervising a team of 10+ people
- Exposure to a range of warehouse activities including inbound processes, put-away, order picking (large and small items) and shipping.
- Working understanding of the WMS system (Warehouse Management System).
- Enthusiastic, quick learner with proven ability to deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and motivation skills.
- Proficient computer and reporting skills.
This is a great opportunity for a Warehouse Supervisor that is looking for work life balance. Thursday, Friday and Saturday off every week.
Please submit a comprehensive CV which clearly demonstrates how you meet the above criteria together with your remuneration expectations through the link here. We also encourage you to contact Conor MacNamara on 07968160122 or Suzanna Vallely on 0774504034
Experience: No Minimum Requirement