Apple Recruitment Services are looking for aPainter & Decorator on behalf of their client based inNewry.
· To understand the workings of Building fabric and services and systems in NHS/Trust premises
· Diagnose & carry out first line fabric repairs and redecoration of the building fabric throughout the Estate.
· Work with the supervisor in using the Backtraq system to receive, update and close off requests and update records.
· Carry out planned maintenance, routine checks & inspections
· Use drawings & manuals to aid in the maintenance of building fabric and fixtures
· Be available to undertake emergency and urgent works, which includes working outside normal working hours or through breaks from time to time.
· To undertake training where necessary.
· To undertake routine maintenance redecorations and wash-downs, both internally and externally.
· Available / able to work any 5 days out of 7 over the 24 hour period, which may include on-call / stand-by / sleep-in duties, shifts, night duty, weekends and Public Holidays if required immediately on appointment or at a later stage following commencement in response to changing demands of the service
Requirements: (Essential Criteria)
Must have experience in the following:
· Recognised CITB Painting & Decorating apprenticeship or equivalent approved training
· Hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a building discipline or have 5 years post apprenticeship work
· Minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience
· Driving Licence with Access to a car
· Access NI
· CSR Card
Hours: 8.30am – 5pm, Mon- Fri
Temporary ASAP for 4 months (initially)
£10.20 an hour
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Mollie.email@example.com
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.