Vacancy Reference 15935
Kennedy Recruitment are currently working in connection with their Public Sector Client to recruit a temporary Personal Assistant/Administrator to be based in Dundonald. Full-time role, consisting of 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Main duties include:
* Compilation of adverts and associated documentation
* Uploading documentation to website
* Processing appointments - setting panels, pre-employment, confirmation and contracts
* Preparation of paperwork for pay changes linked to recruitment
* Minimum of 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) or equivalent
* Previous experience working within a Human Resource role within an office environment
* Previous experience working towards tight deadlines
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.