Vacancy Reference - 17217
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Information Systems Coordinator to be based in Lisburn. This is a full time role 36.25hrs, Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm and expected to last 6 months, subject to review. The following duties will be required -
* To manage the information systems for Supplies & Fuel ensuring these are developed and maintained in line with legislative requirements
* To work closely with IT department to ensure the effective delivery and support of management information systems for Supplies & Fuel
* In conjunction with the Planning, Performance & Governance department, to manage information under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),and any subsequent or related legislation, as an Information Asset Owner for Supplies & Fuel
* To assist in the preparation of appropriate business cases, tenders and quotations, in line with financial and procurement regulations, policies and procedures and corporate timescales
*To provide a high level of internal and external customer service including taking ownership of customer queries and complaints and following issues through to completion
* To ensure continued and effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Possess a degree or equivalent level qualification in a relevant subject e.g. information technology, systems management or business management
* A minimum of two years’ experience working in a management information systems support and development role within a complex large organisation, multi-site and multi-disciplinary*, in at least two of the following:
(a) ensuring information systems are developed and maintained in line with legislative requirements
(b) developingand producing standard reporting processes, within an SQL Server or Oracle Database environment;
(c) mapping, planning and implementation of improvements to MIS systems;
(d) regular monitoring of MIS performance, including the use of planned testing
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.