Vacancy Reference - 16569
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 3 Finance Administrative Assistant to be based in Downpatrick. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9am - 5 pm (with the possibility of part time - 20 hours), and it's expected to last for 4 weeks initially. The following duties will be required -
* Calculation/Data input for new and amendments to Direct Payment clients
* Processing monthly Direct payment run
* Data input of paperwork for admissions/discharges to residential & Nursing Homes
* Assist with issuing of reminders for credit control
* Support Review/issue monthly invoices
* Support Review/issue monthly home payment remittances
* Maintain home remittance spreadsheet, follow up and escalate
* Daily post/recording and distributing
* Maintain and order stationary stock
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 4 GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature) or equivalent and 1 years relevant experience
* 2 years relevant experience
* ECDL or in depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word or equivalent
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.