Vacancy Reference - 15487
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Band 3 Finance Administration Assistant to be based in Newtownards. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm and expected to last until December 2018 initially. The following duties will be required -
* Data input of paperwork for admissions/discharges to residential & Nursing Homes
* Maintain and support review of outstanding paperwork file and follow up with relevant stakeholders
* Assist with issuing of reminders for credit control
* Support Review/issue monthly invoices
* Support Review/issue monthly home payment remittances
* Maintain home remittance spreadsheet, follow up and escalate
* Assist with issue of credit control reminder letters
* Daily post/recording and distributing
* Maintain and order stationary stock
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* 4 GCSEs Grades A-C including English or English language (excluding English Literature) or equivalent and 1 years relevant experience*
* 2 years relevant experience*
* ECDL or in depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word or equivalent
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.